Free Holiday Challenge
I wanted to send you a quick message before the holidays are in FULL swing and say how grateful I am to be able to share my passion & purpose with you here in this newsletter. In the spirit of gratitude this holiday season, I am offering a FREE healthy holiday experience for YOU! Let me introduce my holiday challenge:
From Hectic to Harmonious: Seven simple ways to slow down, stay healthy, & bring more joy to your Holiday Season.
This is a week-long challenge where you will receive one e-mail from me each day for seven days starting Monday, December 3rd. I will share inspiration, tips, and easy-to-implement strategies so that you move away from feeling frazzled, burnt-out & over-indulged and move towards feeling peaceful, joyful, & healthy this holiday season. The e-mails I'll send are much like my newsletter, full of high-value, heartfelt information and practical, actionable tips for nourished family living during the holidays.
TO ENROLL IN THIS FREE CHALLENGE, CLICK HERE.
Some topics for the challenge include:
- How to thoroughly enjoy yourself at holiday parties, have a blast with your family and friends, & savor delicious foods WITHOUT gaining 5-10 pounds by the New Year;
- How to simplify your holiday gift-giving so that your children aren't overwhelmed with a mountain of toys they don't really want or need and your budget isn't stretched too thin;
- How to make some DELICIOUS holiday treats that are actually healthy and your kids will love, too;
- Super simple and fun do-it-yourself gift ideas (with instructions!) that you & your children can work on together with ease and joy;
- Tips for simple, meaningful ways you can build new family traditions that you LOVE and connect you with your kids in a beautiful, meaningful way;
- Beautiful meditations and affirmations you can use to center and ground yourself daily so that you don't find yourself frazzled, burnt out, and stressed by mid-December;
And other lovely little nuggets to help you and your family enjoy your best holiday season yet!
I love this picture of my daughter, Laila, from our first Christmas in our home in Maine three years ago now. For me, it embodies what I want for my holiday season: to be present to my family, bring light into my life during these darker months, enjoy the simple gift of family and friends, and stay true to myself, my values, and my family's health. I wish all of this for you, too. So please join me and enroll in this inspiring and fun seven-day holiday challenge by CLICKING HERE.
Sending you warmth & light this week.