Hectic to Harmonious Online Home Cleanse
A simple fourteen-day action plan for Moms to clear the clutter in home & pantry… Create space, time, and renewed energy for the whole family to flourish.
Registration closed at midnight, Saturday, January 19th.
To get updates on when this program will be offered next, sign up for The Nourished Home Newsletter on the right hand sidebar.
Dear Mamas Everywhere,
We all want our kids to thrive and develop into their true and best selves. And we want to feel energized, joyful, and relaxed as Moms.
However, life sometimes gets a little crazy.
- Even if you have worked hard to keep things simple at home, are you feeling overwhelmed by the clutter (toys, books, STUFF) piling up in your child’s bedroom & play space?
- Does your intuition tell you that a simpler environment will improve your child's ability to focus, feel really good at home, and play in a way that promotes greater learning and growth?
- Are you stressed out and just trying to keep your head above water when you want to be the calm, joyful, present Mama that you really are?
And how are you feeling about food, family mealtime, and your family's health?
- Are you worried about how to get back to nutritional basics so you can feel confident your kids are eating the foods that they need to thrive?
- Do you wish there was a simple way you could get delicious, healthy food on the table without spending hours shopping and cooking so that you have more time to be with your family at the end of the day?
- Do you want family mealtime to be easy, meaningful, and joyful? A time where you can consistently connect and bond?
Finally, do you wish that you had more time for YOU, self-care, and your passions but have no idea how to fit these things into your busy life?
I'd love to support you in slowing down, renewing, restructuring, and LIVING your nourishing & harmonious family life.
My husband and I are devoted to taking a simpler approach to raising our two young girls. Of course, we do not practice this to perfection but commiting to simplicity has made us more calm and present parents. And we are confident our girls have the space and time they need to grow into their authentic selves.
In addition to being a Mama, I have been researching and working in the field of Human Development & Family Studies for the past ten years, I am a certified Holistic Health Coach, & certified © Simplicity Parenting Group Leader. This 14-day cleanse is informed by my personal experience as a Mama and my research, work, and passion to help Moms and families have the lives they really want.
- Feeling renewed, energized, and inspired to be the best version of yourself.
- Your home feeling like a true haven, uncluttered, with a spaciousness that gives your children the space and time to grow into their TRUE and BEST selves.
- Having a simple system to plan and prepare your meals, so you have more time for YOU and your family.
- Mealtime being easy, joyful, and a place for you and your kids to connect over delicious food that you know is good for you.
- Feeling crystal clear about what you want, grounded, and confident in yourself as a Mother with a roadmap to live with greater simplicity, harmony, and meaningful connection.
Let’s say goodbye to Clutter, Junk, & Overwhelm. I invite you and the whole family to feel energized, healthy and harmonious!
The Fourteen-Day Hectic to Harmonious Home Cleanse is a fun and healthy opportunity to reclaim your space (your home, that is!), feel confident that you are creating an environment where your kids can truly thrive, increase your energy and focus, simplify meal planning & preparation, & feel confident that you are passing down a relaxed & joyful approach to life for your kids — WITH the support of like-minded Mamas & WITHOUT feeling overwhelmed.
You will feel energized and inspired to make changes in body, mind, home, and spirit so that you start your journey to a simple, enjoyable approach to family living.
This easy & gentle home & pantry cleanse involves:
- Clearing the clutter from your child's bedroom or play space (think DETOX for all of the excess that doesn't help your kid thrive),
- Setting up your pantry & kitchen for simple, enjoyable meal preparation that doesn't take hours out of your day, and
- A method to help you determine the meaningful mealtime ritual that will bring your family closer and help you confidently serve healthy meals every night of the week.
After only fourteen days, You will notice:
- Children who feel calm, joyful, & imaginative in their play spaces.
- A greater sense of ease and spaciousness in your home life.
- Less stress and more fun planning and preparing simple meals your whole family will enjoy.
- A mealtime ritual that anchors the whole family at the end of the day.
- Greater joy, sense of peace, and confidence as a Mom.
- Increased energy & mental clarity throughout your days.
- Greater harmony and less chaos so that you can focus on what really matters to you.
- Excitement & inspiration for your vision of personal & family life in 2013.
The Hectic to Harmonious 14-Day Home Cleanse begins Monday, January 21st and runs through Sunday, February 3rd.
Join me and other like-minded Mamas in starting off 2013 with greater simplicity and ease to daily life. Over the 14 days you will renew your energy, learn how to give your child the space and time to truly thrive, and have a simple, healthy approach to family eating so you have more time to connect and enjoy life in the New Year!
The Hectic to Harmonious Home Cleanse includes:
- Two 50-minute group coaching calls with Laura, at the beginning of week 1 and 2, with all of the information and motivation you need to make simple AND life-changing differences in your home life;
- Recordings of each call in case you miss one or want to listen to them again;
- Three weekly e-mails (six total) from Laura with inspiration, tips, and tools to keep you going throughout the home cleanse;
- Worksheets to simplify your home environment so that your children have the space and time to grow authentically and you feel greater ease around the flow of daily life;
- A One-Week Done-For-You Simple Supper Plan with easy-to-prepare recipes so that you are able to practice (with Laura's support) your simple & sustainable longterm approach to making meals that don't take precious time away from connecting with your kids and your Self;
- Beautiful tips, strategies, and inspiration to create a meaningful family mealtime ritual that will bring you closer and set a healthy foundation for eating and bonding in the years to come;
- A private Facebook forum where you can connect with like-minded Mamas, share ideas and support each other through the journey; and
- Laura’s personal commitment to supporting you and your family through the whole home cleanse experience!
PLUS TWO FABULOUS BONUSES:
- Laura's Five Simple Tips for Moms who Want to Cleanse Their Bodies, Feel Lighter & Brighter, & Have Greater Energy in the Trenches of Life with Kids.
- Access to The Nourished Home Newsletter with the latest tips for Mama wellness, family lifestyle, recipes, and more!
*** Registration for this program closed in January, 2013. Please join our mailing list so you can hear about upcoming programs. ***
What Mamas are Saying about Working with Laura
"Laura has made such a difference in my family's life. Laura helped me commit to making time for me, eating the foods that energize me, and finding easy ways to de-stress. She also helped me find simple solutions to helping my four-year-old son eat healthier foods. It is such a relief to know he is getting the nutrition he needs and we worked through different strategies to ensure that mealtime is MUCH less stressful. The other big thing that Laura helped me change was getting rid of the clutter in our house so that each space, from the entryway on in, makes us all feel at ease and at home. The energy in the house is calmer and I am amazed by how beautifully my boys play in a simple environment. Pick-up is easy now because every toy has a place. This simple change has made such a difference! And when things start to get off track, I now have an easy way to anchor us all in, simplify and feel confident my boys are growing up in a calm, nurturing environment."
~Paige Holmes, Mama of two, & Founder of Holmes Consulting
"When Laura coaches me, she is always fully present, engaged and sharp. She is truly the nourishing mother she helps others to be. Laura has inspired me to take more time to connect with my kids without feeling like I need to buy them anything, or do anything that requires money. She also helped me see that I can do fun projects with them without feeling crazy controlling about it, or feeling as though I do not have time. She has helped me see the value behind what I have done well, and based on my own values, how I can do even better as a mom. Thank you Laura!"
~Tysan Lerner, Mama of two & Holistic Health Coach at Lavender Mamas.
"I noticed that I had more energy, more patience, & more of the 'Me' I want to be for my two young girls."
"I would never have done my first cleanse without Laura Thompson Brady as my guide. Laura's passion for health, nutrition, plus her deep commitment in help you reveal the best you is so inspiring. From my first juicing experiences to great tips on how to embrace the diet and recipes, and many good laughs along the way, with Laura, I watched as my body became cleaner and lighter, my mood was brighter, and parts of my diet were changed forever and for the best. I also noticed that I had more energy, more patience, & more of the 'Me' I want to be for my two young girls. It was a great experience, and one that I am so glad I tried!"
~ Olivia Gatti, Mama of two, & Photographer at Click, Click Love.