The Nourished Mama Experience
You know that having a baby will forever change your life. Did you also know that you can be empowered to choose how you will experience the great adventure of becoming a Mother? I ask you to sit and quietly reflect on the following questions:
- Do you want to feel confident you are eating the right foods, staying fit and strong, improving your energy & stamina, and supporting your baby's thriving development?
- Do you want to break through the fears, obstacles, and roadblocks that can make labor and birth scary and painful so that you are prepared for an empowered, fearless birth experience?
- Do you have an inkling that your body is indeed a powerful, beautiful vessel that knows how to birth your baby but need help tapping into those parts of yourself that will give you the confidence you need to get there?
- Do you want to prepare your home, relationship with your partner, older child(ren), & find the support you really want and need to get all of your ducks in a row before those first beautifully intense weeks of life with your newborn?
- Are you worried about how to stay connected to what you love in your life right now and want to hold onto the things that keep you happy & healthy after your baby is born?
- Do you and your partner dream about who you’ll be as parents, what family life will look like, and the qualities you want to nurture in your child(ren) but feel a little overwhelmed with how much life will change once your baby arrives?
This empowerment and feeling of confidence in your innate ability to go into labor and birth as a powerful, peaceful woman trusting she can navigate through whatever comes, will carry through to your first days and weeks as a Mother and enrich your relationship with your baby long-term. I will work with you and your partner to discover the tools you need for a healthy pregnancy, a beautiful birth experience, and a greater vision of the long-term qualities you want to nourish in your child(ren).
The birthing experience is a powerful metaphor for all of the big experiences in life. We cannot pre-determine what will happen, or predict exactly what the experience will be like. What we can do is dive deeply into the inner work needed to prepare ourselves to mindfully navigate whatever comes in birth and in life with knowledge, empowerment, and a belief in ourselves. As your Pregnancy & Birth coach, I will hold the space for you to do this work and develop practices that will not only serve you in birthing your baby but carry through into your personal and family life.
As a client of my Nourished Mama Pregnancy & Birth Coaching Experience, you will:
- set and accomplish goals in a way that is empowering and exciting for you and your partner
- determine and maintain a prenatal whole foods diet that best nourishes your changing body and growing baby
- increase your energy levels and provide simple and natural strategies to reduce morning sickness
- understand your pregnancy cravings and make informed decisions about the foods that will be most nourishing to you and your baby
- feel strong in your pregnant body and explore the type of daily movement (e.g., yoga, pilates, walking, swimming) that feels best for you
- learn about new foods and how you can easily incorporate them
- learn breathing techniques, affirmations, and mindfulness practices to help you reduce fears about birth and motherhood, and move forward in your pregnancy with confidence and centered awareness
- learn how to make informed, gentle and empowered birth choices in every setting from the hospital to homebirth
- enrich your relationship with your partner by exploring ways you can lovingly, constructively communicate about birth and parenting throughout pregnancy so that you feel confident you are on the same page and entering parenthood as true partners
- explore methods that will help your partner know how to best support and honor you in birth and the early days of motherhood, becoming the labor support person and confidante you need after baby is born
- learn how to say YES to the support, love, and care you need from the people closest to you during Cocoon Time, those six weeks after baby is born so that you can fully recover, integrate what it means to be a Mother, and relax into the joys of those early days with your baby
- develop strategies to balance self-care, a loving relationship with your partner, and the demands of motherhood
- envision who you want to be as a Mother, what you want family life to be like, and cultivate the confidence you need to manifest the life you want for your growing family.
Your Nourished Mama 9-Month Experience includes:
- twelve bi-weekly 50-minute private pregnancy & birth coaching sessions with me where you will become crystal clear about how to grow a healthy, thriving baby, sustain a healthy, enjoyable pregnancy, and feel completely empowered going into birth
- six bi-weekly 4th Trimester: A gentle transition from Womb to World private postpartum coaching sessions where you will be supported by me every step of the way as you and your newborn adjust to life after birth
- eighteen bi-weekly 15-minute laser coaching calls for quick answer questions and support between each coaching session
- access to my personal cell phone for "I need help now!" calls (5-10 minutes) between sessions if you have a burning question or concern that needs an answer within 24 hours.
- recipes that are healthy and simple to prepare
- coaching and support to help you make the dietary and lifestyle changes you want for a healthy, strong pregnancy and thriving baby
- simple but informative handouts & done-for-you worksheets that will increase your nutrition, wellness, pregnancy, birthing, and parenting knowledge
- support in exploring birthing options, from ob/gyns to midwives, and hospitals to homebirth, wherever you live so that you choose the practitioners and location that will best support you and your preferences for a safe, healthy pregnancy and birth
- an action plan for healthy movement during pregnancy that will strengthen your body for the work of labor and birth
- proven strategies to reduce fears about pregnancy and birth and move to a place of peace and confidence in your body’s innate ability to birth your baby
- proven methods that harness your mind-body connection to go into labor feeling empowered with the emotional tools needed to for a powerful, peaceful birth
- activities to connect you even more deeply to your partner as you prepare together for an informed, supported, and joyful birth experience & entrance into parenthood
- support in writing a birth plan that you and your partner will use with your doctor or midwife to ensure decisions made during labor honor your wishes for a healthy, natural birth
- A private Baby Moon Three-Day Luxury Retreat at a Resort & Spa in pristine coastal Maine where you and your partner will have the opportunity to connect deeply, eat delicious, nourishing meals prepared by a hand-selected chef, gently strengthen your body through private yoga sessions, relax & rejuvinate with couples' massage & spa treatments, experience transformative connection to your partner through Birth Partnering sessions, and intensive Powerfully Peaceful Birth Method coaching with me so that you can breakthrough whatever fears/concerns remain for you. By the end of the retreat, you will have cultivated your ability to draw on the parts of yourself that make you powerful, peaceful, and fearless, with an inner knowing that you can handle whatever comes with birthing your precious child. This transformative experience will not only empower you in birth but give you the tools to draw on your inner strength in an incredibly easy and powerful way throughout the rest of your life as a Woman & Mother. Imagine giving yourself and your partner this life-changing time together while overlooking the pristine Maine coast, breathing in the clean, crisp salt air, feeling the calm, expansive, grounding energy in this unique place, and savoring the space and time to slow down in a landscape that calls you to connect with what matters most to you.
- Blessingway Ceremony. Baby showers are a wonderful opportunity for your friends and family to give you gifts that you will need after baby is born AND I believe that there is also a place for honoring you and the incredible journey you are taking into Birth and Motherhood. I will fly to wherever you live to offer a Blessingway Ceremony where the closest women in your life can honor all you are undertaking as a mother, blessing your journey, and sharing their loving wisdom with you about Motherhood. I want every woman to give herself the gift of allowing the women in her inner circle to hold her up and honor her passage into this new chapter in life. I will customize this experience to best fit who you are, your personal style and preferences, and help you feel deeply supported and emboldened by the women closest to you. Trust me, when you allow your best friends to support you in this way, you can get through WHATEVER comes in life. Let's cultivate this kind of connection and support for you and the women you love most!
- BONUS #1: The complete COCOON TIME Method coaching package where I will help you prepare for the most nourishing, peaceful, & restful six weeks postpartum you can imagine. We will put together a postpartum plan that ensures you have the support, nourishment, and quiet time you need to honor this great transition in body, mind, & spirit, giving you the capacity to rest, rejuvinate, and savor every precious moment with your newborn baby.
- BONUS #2: 3 Nourished Mama goodie packages mailed to your door throughout your pregnancy with fabulous books, a one-of-a-kind handmade pregnancy journal, my favorite prenatal self-care products, and some items for inspiration and fun throughout your pregnancy
- BONUS #3: Fourth Trimester goodie package mailed to your door after your baby is born including inspiring parenting books, luxurious self-care products, a personalized heirloom gift for your baby, and some lovely surprises, too
- BONUS #4: support in developing a larger vision for your family, with simple, fun worksheets for you and your partner to get crystal clear about your family mission statement, values, priorities, and goals that will help you create and sustain the home life you want to nurture you and your growing family
- BONUS #5: I will walk you through building a customized Nourished Baby Registry with luxurious, all-natural, organic, eco-friendly, BPA & Phlalate-free, and developmentally appropriate toys, clothes, care & feeding products, furniture, baby carriers, strollers, cloth diapers, and any other items that you are seeking for your baby. I have done all of the research for you so you can have fun selecting the items that feel most nourishing to your baby and aesthetically pleasing to you without wasting hours searching for what you need.
- BONUS # 6: $250 gift certificate to a beautiful organic, locally-sourced restaurant in your area for a Nourished Mama girls' night out with a couple of your closest friends. Use this night to enjoy delicious, nourishing food, connect with your closest friends, and talk to them about your hopes and dreams for your birth, baby, and journey into Motherhood.
- BONUS #7: access to my monthly Nourished Home Newsletter packed with inspiration, delicious recipes, and a fabulous approach to your abundant, nourished, joyful life as a Woman & Mother
FINALLY, you will have my personal commitment to helping you become the powerful, peaceful woman you want to be before your baby is born. I am passionate about inspiring you to claim the nourishment you deserve for pregnancy, birth, and your journey into Motherhood. I will stretch and support you to move forward in this journey so that you have the resources within to live with joy, empowerment, and total self-expression. With these things you will not only feel empowered as you become a Mother but find that you are setting the foundation for a relaxed, joyful approach to life for your whole family in the years to come.
To decide if Pregnancy & Birth coaching is right for you, I invite you to schedule an initial consultation with me. During this session, we will discuss how you want to move forward with your pregnancy so that you can have the experiences with birth and Motherhood you desire.
Contact me today to schedule your initial consultation.