5 simple steps to peace this solstice
I have so loved sharing the simple joys of this season with the women who’ve joined the From Hectic to Harmonious Holiday journey this month. And I want to share some of that good energy with you today.
The Winter Solstice is tomorrow. Whatever holiday traditions you celebrate I invite you to take a little time to share these five simple Solstice practices with the ones you love:
1. Get outside with your family, even if only for 5 minutes. Be in reverence for the natural world around you. Breathe the fresh air in gently and deeply.
2. Listen. Listen to the sound of the wind. Perhaps the crunch of snow under your feet. Perhaps the sound of your child’s voice. Perhaps the echo of your own inner wisdom. Be quiet and listen.
3. Choose to feel grateful. Even if you’re going through a difficult or stressful time, tune into something you’re grateful for and invite those you love to do the same.
4. From this place of simple gratitude light a candle as the sun goes down this evening. As you gaze upon the flickering flame feel awe and wonder on this darkest day of the year in the western hemisphere. Share that reverence with your loved ones.
5. Be the light that you believe is needed right now. From this space of reverence, presence, gratitude, and wonder, access your inner harmony. Let the light and peace within you emanate out to everyone around you.
I believe fully that this light is the greatest gift you can give yoursef and your beloveds this season.
NEW OFFERINGS IN 2017...
As I look ahead to 2017 I am excited to let you know that I’ll soon be sharing some transformative new offerings that will help you come home to yourself and awaken to your most enlivened Self. This work comes from my deepest learnings and it's with humility and reverence that I'll be sharing this with you.
Women have also been asking if my annual From Hectic to Harmonious program is happening in January and the answer is yes! I feel very called to offer this in a format and at a price that is simpler and more affordable than it's ever been before. I’ll be sharing information on that before the New Year!
For now, as I have been sharing with the women on the H2H holiday journey with me, remember these two things:
1. How you most desire to feel this holiday.
2. How you want your kids to feel.
Allow these desired feelings to be the guidepost for your holiday vacation.
I am wishing you joy, warmth, and light this holiday. Welcome peace into your heart. This inner peace is not only what this season asks of us, but I believe it's also what is most needed from us at this time in history.
To your harmonious holiday,